Water Damage Berkley MI, Flood Damage Repair and Sewage Cleanup
- 24/7 Live Calls
- At Your Door Within 2 Hours
- BBB A+ Rating
- Family Owned and Operated
- Easy Financing
- Guaranteed Water Removal in Less Than 3 Hours
- Bill Insurance Directly
- Clean Cut, Responsible, Experienced, Trustworthy Technicians
Certified BerkleyWater Damage Restoration From The Restoration Doctor
Call Us 24/7 at (586) 522-4922
Helping You Get Back on Your Feet with Rapid Water Cleanup
When your home falls victim to water damage in Berkley MI, you must act as quickly as possible. Waiting to decide what to do can result in disastrous consequences. On top of that, insurance companies will often not cover damage that is caused by delay on the part of the property owner.
At The Restoration Doctor, we are on call 24/7 with a water removal specialist available around the clock. We guarantee water removal in three hours or less. This is on average 3 times faster than our competitors. By responding quickly to water damage in your home, you can reduce the overall cost of the restoration project. The Restoration Doctor is ready to handle all of your Berkley flood damage cleanup needs in a timely and cost effective manner.
We do all the repairs needed for any type of water damage emergency, including broken, frozen and leaky pipes, leaky air conditioning units, toilet and sink overflow, warped hardwood floors, appliances such as dishwasher, water heater, and washing machine malfunction, and storm damage as well. We also do complete carpet and hardwood floor drying in your home or basement. We can do sewage damage cleanup and sewer removal as well!
Water Damage, Flood Damage, Sewage Cleanup and more throughout Berkley MI
Call Us 24/7 At (586) 522-4922.
More Reasons To Use The Restoration Doctor
The Restoration Doctor uses the latest technology in the water damage restoration industry to ensure that you receive super fast water removal in 3 hours or less. To continue to improve upon our industry leading knowledge The Restoration Doctor regularly does the following:
- Institute regular testing and certifications for all employees.
- Conduct training sessions for our employees to ensure we stay up to date with all water removal techniques.
- Recommended by insurance agents and adjusters because of our great reputation and training
- Performs regular drug testing on all employees
- Conducts on-going team training to stay current on all water removal techniques
- Uses only the most qualified and best trained personnel in the industry
Info About Berkley MI
The downtown area of Berkley stretches along 12 Mile Road between Greenfield Road and Coolidge Highway, and along Coolidge Highway between 12 Mile Road and 11 Mile Road. Berkley's municipal offices and public safety headquarters are located on 12 Mile Road just east of Coolidge Highway. The Berkley Parks and Recreation department is located at the community center on Catalpa Drive, just east of Anderson Middle School.
Berkley MI is home to such attractions as Our Lady of La Salette Roman Catholic Church.
Providing Berkley MI services to 48072.