Water Damage Grosse Pointe MI, Flood Damage Repair and Sewage Cleanup
- 24/7 Live Calls
- At Your Door Within 2 Hours
- BBB A+ Rating
- Family Owned and Operated
- Easy Financing
- Guaranteed Water Removal in Less Than 3 Hours
- Bill Insurance Directly
- Clean Cut, Responsible, Experienced, Trustworthy Technicians
Certified Grosse Pointe Water Damage Restoration From The Restoration Doctor
Call Us 24/7 at (586) 522-4922
Helping You Get Back on Your Feet with Rapid Water Cleanup
When your home falls victim to water damage in Grosse Pointe MI, you must act as quickly as possible. Waiting to decide what to do can result in disastrous consequences. On top of that, insurance companies will often not cover damage that is caused by delay on the part of the property owner.
At The Restoration Doctor, we are on call 24/7 with a water removal specialist available around the clock. We guarantee water removal in three hours or less. This is on average 3 times faster than our competitors. By responding quickly to water damage in your home, you can reduce the overall cost of the restoration project. The Restoration Doctor is ready to handle all of your Grosse Pointe flood damage cleanup needs in a timely and cost effective manner.
We do all the repairs needed for any type of water damage emergency, including broken, frozen and leaky pipes, leaky air conditioning units, toilet and sink overflow, warped hardwood floors, appliances such as dishwasher, water heater, and washing machine malfunction, and storm damage as well. We also do complete carpet and hardwood floor drying in your home or basement. We can do sewage damage cleanup and sewer removal as well!
Water Damage, Flood Damage, Sewage Cleanup and more throughout Grosse Pointe MI
Call Us 24/7 At (586) 522-4922.
More Reasons To Use The Restoration Doctor
The Restoration Doctor uses the latest technology in the water damage restoration industry to ensure that you receive super fast water removal in 3 hours or less. To continue to improve upon our industry leading knowledge The Restoration Doctor regularly does the following:
- Institute regular testing and certifications for all employees.
- Conduct training sessions for our employees to ensure we stay up to date with all water removal techniques.
- Recommended by insurance agents and adjusters because of our great reputation and training
- Performs regular drug testing on all employees
- Conducts on-going team training to stay current on all water removal techniques
- Uses only the most qualified and best trained personnel in the industry
Info About Grosse Pointe MI
Grosse Pointe was incorporated as a village in 1880, but at that time also included what is now Grosse Pointe Farms. The community was divided along its present lines in 1893 over issues of allowing the sale of alcohol. It was incorporated as a city in 1934.
Grosse Pointe MI is home to such landmarks as Beaumont Hospital.
Providing services to Grosse Pointe including 48230, 48236.